Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Miracle Treat Day 2017


Dear Readers,

Thursday, July 27th, 2017 is Dairy Queen's annual Miracle Treat Day.  $1 from every Blizzard sold will be donated to a Children's Miracle Network Hospital.  In MN, the money goes to Gillette Children's Hospital, where I was once a patient.  

If you do end up buying a sweet treat this Thursday, I'd love for you to take a selfie and tag me either on Facebook or Twitter.  You can find me on my personal Facebook page if we are friends, or you can post a picture on my public page, (facebook.com/walkingwithtension). You can also find me on Twitter (@Bibliophile84).

What impact does Gillette have on a person's life?  Follow this link: https://www.smore.com/hbmd0 to learn more about my journey with Gillette.

Thank you,

Jenny





No comments:

Post a Comment