Want to learn more? John has a blog about disability called: http://theworksofgod.com/
Below are 10 additional videos that address disabilities from different angles.
1. Alicia Arenas: Recognizing Glass Children. Alicia talks about glass children, siblings who have a brother or sister with a disability. This is a TEDx San Antonio talk.
2. Amy Mullins-How My Legs Gave Me Super Powers. Amy is a double-amputee who is redefining beauty. She also talks about the Opportunity of Diversity.
3. Nick Vujicic was born without arms or legs—his message and life are inspiring.
4. This is a radio interview with Mathew Sanford, a Minnesotan living with paralysis whose approach to Yoga is helping many people with disabilities.
6. Maureen and Paul PranghoferThis couple attends my church and were interviewed last year by WCCO news. They have a wonderful story!
7. John Piper preached a sermon last year on John 9: 1-23. His words are thought-provoking. One of my favorite was the challenge to start “Seeing disability!”
8. Perhaps you’ve heard the song If You Want Me To on the radio. Did you know that the artist, Ginny Owens, is blind?