Monday, June 2, 2014

Look Deep Into Nature

Dear Readers,

Our neighbors at the lake have this quote from Einstein painted on the back of their shed:


It's true, isn't it?  Something clears your mind when you look out at the waves roaring across the lake.  Your soul seems to brighten when you have the chance to let the sun shine down on you during a walk outside.  Your day changes when you have the chance to put down you cell phone and pick up a book to read in the hammock.

I took a break last summer from blogging and it did me some good.  Living life, staring deep into nature itself, produced some really good writing.  If you are new to my blog, here are a few entries from the last nine months that I suggest reading:

The Wailing Woman
How Do you Envision Heaven?
Man of Sorrows

It's been a busy writing year! On March 26th, I launched my book, Walking with Tension, chronicling my journey with God and with cerebral palsy.  Many have told me they cannot put it down.  A few have asked for a sequel.  If you're looking for a summer read, you can purchase it on Amazon for cheap!

I hope you have a wonderful summer!  If you happen to read Walking with Tension  in the coming months, I would love to hear from you!  Send me an e-mail at walkingwithtension@gmail.com or write a review on Amazon.  I look forward to posting again in September!

With Gratitude,
Jenny

Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment