Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Double Feature!

Hello!

I wanted to share some things I've created with you.  The first is a guest post I wrote for a blog called The Ruth Experience  It's a blog that's put together by three Minnesota women.  I wrote on a topic I don't explore very often: femininity.  What does it mean to be a woman when you are single, childless, and flat-footed?

I ponder the answer to this question in a blog post you can read here: http://www.theruthexperience.com/2016/04/what-does-it-mean-to-be-woman-guest-post.html



In February, I had a chance to speak at the Minnesota Elementary School Principal's Association (MESPA) about my dissertation research concerning principals and their use of social media.  My challenge was to memorize everything and present it in a 5 minute engaging presentation, inspired by TED talks.  My adrenaline was pumping, but I LOVE speaking so much!  I know dissertation research sounds boring, but I promise I got the whole room laughing.  If you have 5 minutes, I'd love for you to geek out and watch my talk.



No comments:

Post a Comment